- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
- Terms & Conditions
This waist pouch is made of 600D nylon material and has a Molle design to attach this bag with Molle systems such as Molle vest, bags and belts. You can also carry it as a hand bag or connect it to your normal belt. Magic sticker attachment on the outside can be used to attach smal patch / emblems. Perfect pouch to carry your EDC survival kit.
- Material: 600D nylon
- Size: 16cm(L) x 13cm(W) x 3cm(H)
1 x 600D Nylon Waist Pouch with Molle System Support
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
By buying our products, you hereby confirm that you have read and agree with all the points mentioned below and in Advance Survival Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to any term or condition, please do not buy at all. If you have any questions, please go through our FAQs. If you want to ask anything else, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer.
We reserve following rights.
- To refuse any order placed by anyone for any reason.
- To accept or deny any claims for refund or replacement for any reason.
- To make changes to any section of our site anytime without any prior notice to anyone.
Information about Water Filters:
- We recommend cleaning all water filters after every use by backflushing.
- Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely.
- Water flow should be the same as the direction of the arrow on the filter.
- Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into the filter from the clean water outlet of the filter.
- When water flow rate slows considerably / completely, it means its time to change your filter.
Safety against Sharp Edges:
- Please be careful while using products with sharp edges. These products may cause injury if not used with care.
- Advance Survival advises keeping all unnecessary things away from children to help avoid an accident.
- Products made with Stainless Steel may trigger metal detectors. Therefore, while passing through the security check, always adhere to the protocols.
- Legal custody of all of our product is your responsibility and we do not take any responsibility for its legal custody related issues. Please refer to local laws of your state/country for more details.
- Advance Survival is not responsible for any misuse of any of our product.
- According to different conditions, Battery capacity can be divided into actual capacity and theoretical capacity also called rated capacity. Battery capacity mentioned on our site refers to the theoretical battery storage capacity. You can Google it for more information.
- The unit is "mAh", 1Ah = 1000mAh, so there are some differences between rated capacity and actual capacity in Li-ion Battery.
Taking Care of Flashlight:
- Please replace the battery in time when the light dimmed to ensure the long-lasting use.
- Use a clean cotton cloth and a small amount of alcohol to scrub the surface of the lamp after a period of use.
- When you are not using flashlight/headlamp/battery, please do not place it in a hot or humid environment for a long time.
- The beam of our flashlights is very powerful. Do not point it towards the eyes directly.
- Once strobe mode is selected and you point it towards someone for a couple of seconds, it can cause temporary blindness. That will wear off after few seconds. However, pointing it for a considerable time may cause serious damage.
- When you think you are not going to use this for some considerable time, please take out the batteries and then store.
- Never rely solely on First Aid. Always seek medical help from medical officers.
- After applying first aid, immediately go to the nearest medical center for proper treatment.
- First Aid guide included in the package is for guidance purpose only and can not be considered as the only solution/treatment.
- These items are for first aid only, for advance dressing/treatment, please visit the nearest hospital.
- Paracord rope can support up to 220 KGs (500 lbs) weight. But to be on a safe side, never cross the 200 KGs (450 lbs) limit.
- Although paracord rope can support weight up to 220 KGs (500 lbs), it is NOT SUITABLE for climbing up or down. While climbing, sudden push/pull can exceed its support weight limit.
- To avoid any fire hazard, please keep all fire starters away from children.
- We measure our products using Vernier Caliper or normal scale manually. There might be an error of 1-3 cm in our measurements. Please bear any human error with us.
- Please allow us an error of 1-10 grams in product weight because our products are weighed in ideal scientific conditions.
- Due to possible physical differences between different monitors (e.g. models, settings, color gamut, panel type, screen glare, etc), the product photography is illustrative only and may not precisely reflect the actual color of the item received.
- Please go through all products specifications before you buy anything. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are actually buying the product which you need. In case of any doubt about any product, please contact us.
- None of our product is suitable for children without adult supervision.