The magnesium rod fire starter is easy to ignite can be used in a campfire, lightening a stove, barbecue grill, etc. It is relatively more reliable as you can use it during rain and even snow, therefore, making it a great choice for an emergency situation. It is compact, lightweight and convenient to carry around and store. This specific product has very high magnesium purity (up to 99.9%) and high ignition flammability.
How to use:
- Scrape the rod with a metal blade (like a knife) to create some metallic crumbs in a small pile of tinder (hay, leaves or paper, etc).
- Strike the magnesium bar quickly with a striker to let sparks ignite the tinder.
- Once a flame is created, use it to light relatively bigger flammable material.
Note: This is a magnesium bar only. You need a separate striker to create the flame. It is useless without a proper striker and scraper.
- Color: as shown in pictures.
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Size: 9 cm long with 16mm width
Package Includes: 1 x Magnesium Metallic Rod
There are no reviews yet.