Miniwell L610 portable water filter enables users to drink clean and great-tasting water from renewable natural fresh water sources. It is effective against most of the bacteria, protozoa cysts and viruses. It also removes residual chlorine, unpleasant taste, odor and bad color. Miniwell portable water filter is ideal for hiking & camping, travel, emergency preparedness and survival. Because L610 is portable and lightweight, it is also great for travelers who do not want to rely on the quality of local water.
3 Stage Filtration Process:
3 stages filtration process of miniwell L610 mechanically filters fresh running water to great tasting water. It does not require chemicals, electro power or UV light to operate.
- Stage 1: 0.1 Micron UF Pre-Filter blocks sand, rust, silt, worms, bacteria and the other large particles that may clog the system. Helps to extend the carbon filter (stage 2) and UF membrane (stage 3) life capacity.
- Stage 2: Carbon Fiber Filter strongly removes unpleasant taste, odors and residual chlorine in raw water, even heavy metals (Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium) thanks to the large surface area of carbon fiber.
- Stage 3: 0.01 micron filtration pore size of Miniwell L610 UF filter is highly effective against protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli)etc. It is also effective against viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus). Delivers you 1000 Liters safe drinking water.
- Model: L610
- Filter Pore Size: 0.01micron
- Size: 165*50*85mm
- Net Weight: 245g
- Water Flow Rate: 0.5 L (0.13gal)/min
- Filter Life: 1000 L (You just need to replace filters, other parts can last almost forever)
- Material: ABS , Carbon Fiber, UF(medical grade)
- Accessories: Inlet and Outlet Hose, Fabric Bag, Instruction
Ultra Filtration (UF) features:
The L610 Ultra-filtration filter features a state-of-the-art UF Hollow Fiber Technology membrane at level of 0.01 micron. Water naturally flows through the pores from the outside-in through the membrane wall under low pressure. Suspended particles and materials of high molecular weight are unable to pass through the 0.01 micron UF membrane, leaving you with only fresh clean water and useful minerals. The sample technology is used to produce clean water in medical facilities and large municipal water treatment plants.
How to Use:
1. Place inlet hose in running fresh water source (river, lake and rain, etc.). Use the float to keep pre-filter off the ground and away from sediment.
2. Place outlet hose into attached cup or a clean water container.
3. Start pumping by moving the handle up and down.
Miniwell L610 filter & Cartridge Replacement:
- Portable water filter x 1
- Outlet and inlet hose x 1
- Fabric bag x 1
- User manual x 1
- Bonus: 1 x PP Cotton Pre-Filter (older version pre-filter that can be used with this version easily)
There are no reviews yet.