This jumper cable is made from high-end copper clad aluminum. Copper coated clamps with rubber-coated handles offer extra protection. Package includes a handy carrying case for storage and portability. Wires are coated with thick yet flexible insulation, offering kink-free flexibility. It is weather resistant, that means it can handle weather temperature variations easily. This heavy-duty Booster cable comes with 500-Ampere copper plated jaw clamps for excellent contact with battery terminals. It is generally suitable for gasoline engine with displacement less than 2500 cc or a diesel engine with displacement less than 2000 cc.
- Material: Copper coated Aluminum, Nylon and rubber cover
- Cable Length: 2m
- Current Capacity: 500 AMP
- Suitable For: Gasoline engine with displacement less than 2500 cc or a diesel engine with displacement less than 2000 cc
- Two vehicles should not be in contact except for this cable.
- Please ensure that both the cars’ electronic system has the same voltage. If the battery is frozen, do not use this cable.
- Turn off the engine, stereo and air conditioning of both the vehicles before connecting.
1 x 500A Jumper cable set (one positive cable with 2 clamps and one negative cable with 2 clamps)