Miniwell Personal Water Filter Straw L630 employs 0.1 micron ultra filtration membrane (medical grade material) as the filter media. This membrane is effective against 99.9% of bacteria like escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
Filters up to 2000 liters of natural renewable fresh water without using any chemicals. You can extend its lifespan by cleaning it with water back washing. Good choice for soldiers, hikers, camping, hunting, climbing, ravel, survival, emergency and refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc. It is also an affordable source of clean drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, remote village and tribe.
- Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Operating at a low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
- Highly versatile design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket.
- Ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Impact resistance.
- You can attach it to Hydration Pack, Disposable Plastic Bag, 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
- and Bucket etc. You can also Drink Directly from Fresh Water Source
- Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
- Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water.(Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as water source.)
- Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
- Size: 40 x 136 mm
- Net Weight: 40g
- Material: ABS , UF (medical grade), Silicone
- Filtration Capacity: 2000 L
- Water flow: 0.6L/min
Cleaning & Maintenance
1) When the flow rate slows, miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years, After initial wetting: 3 years.
- Miniwell L630 Personal Water Filter
- Bucket or Plastic Bag Connector
- Silicone Hose
- Hose Clip
1. How often do I need to backwash the system?
It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel flow rate slow down, backwash can improve flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best fresh water source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
2. Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the Personal Water Filter ?
Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collect filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into filter from filter outlet.
3. How do I know its time to replace the filter?
The filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow has slowed down or blocked completely, it is time to replace your filter.
4. Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
5. Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?
Hollow fiber can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for fresh water filtration with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria.
6. Does it filter salt water?
No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through 0.1 micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
There are no reviews yet.