You must hang one of these EDC survival kits on your backpack as it can come in handy in a bad situation. Open in case of emergency for a handful of essential tools that will definitely help you in the wild. Carefully selected items wrapped tightly to save space.
- 7 feet paracord rope to lash, tie, pull apart
- Improvise Firestarter & Tinder to ignite fast
- Knife blade for any cutting job
- 2 fishing lines, 2 weights, 2 swivels, 2 floats, 2 fishing hooks because where there’s water, there’s food
- Aluminum foil for signaling, cooking, reflecting heat
- Paracord rope and Carabiner are strong but NOT intended for mountaineering/climbing purposes.
- Fishing weights are made of lead, wash hands before and after use. If swallowed seek immediate medical help, may cause lead poisoning.
1 EDC Survival Kit Contains:
- Aluminum foil
- Fire Starter Flint Rod
- Fishing lines
- Fishing hooks
- Knife blade
- 500 lb paracord
There are no reviews yet.