Advance Survival presents a unique solar fire starter. It takes sunlight as energy source, enhances and concentrate it all on 1 point to ignite the fire. One of the safest fire starting tool in my opinion. To use it, you just need sunshine. In subsequent images it is explained how to use it to get full advantage. However, you must keep in mind that it can only work in sunlight. In case of rain, clouds or night, you wont be able to use it to start any fire. Once not using it to ignite fire, you can also use it as a makeup mirror. Just do not forget to point it away from the sun while using it as a mirror. Airline rules and regulations do not apply on this fire starter, so you can always take it with you wherever you want.
- Material: Plastic+Aluminum
- Diameter: Approx. 9.7cm
- Thickness: Approx. 3mm
- Weight: Approx. 65g
1 x Solar Lighter
How to Start a fire with Solar Fire Starter:
- Straighten up the coil spring.
- Insert a small wooden stick inside coil spring.
- Point it towards sun. After few moments sunlight will concentrate on wooden stick and it will start burning.
- You can use that burning stick to light as much fire as you want.